Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Mark is gone

Mark has resigned from job today and his last day is going to be July 08. He is moving on to his mission to help community through restorative justice.

Rajul,

It was an inward urge which grew into a conviction.
That could not be resisted.
Which only in obeying could I find joy and purpose.
Hence, when the opportunity arose a leap was taken.
A decision was made to fulfill this urge.

Rubyn has been informed and I move on.


More than CGI my friend I would miss you. At the risk of you thinking I am crazy " which I know you do".
I want you to know that I believe that our paths crossing was no coincident. It was a providential arrangement.
My pray is that you would in time come know and accept the reason for it.

Shall catch up with you later.

Blessings

Mark

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?